NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Free Test: Mathematics & English scores ≥ 7.7 or 75
Registration Requirements File:
- a legalized copy of the 4th & 5th semester report (if you have not passed Senior High School /SMA/SMK/MA/Equivalent);
- 2 copies of legalized Certificate and Certificate of National Examination Result/SKHUN (if you have passed Senior High School /SMA/SMK/MA/Equivalent);
- a piece of the latest colorful photograph (4×6);
- a copy of National Identity Card/Student Card;
- a copy of Family Card;
- a copy of Birth Certificate.
Provision for Payment of the Tuition Fee
- The Tuition Fee does not include: Re-registration fee per semester, Thesis Guidance, Thesis Examination, and Graduation Fee.
- The fee includes university jacket, Mid-Term Test (UTS), Final Test (UAS) and laboratory fee.
- The fee for Undergraduate Program (S-1) starting from semester 1 to 7 or for Diploma Three (D-3) program starting from semester 1 to 5 is fixed (flat) with 2x installments.
Save More Tuition Fee with Basic Tuition & Installment Semester Tuition Fee
The Tuition Fee is fixed/flat every semester starting from semester 1 to 7 which can be paid in 2x payment phases. The 1st payment will be 50% paid at the beginning of the semester and the 2nd payment will be 50% paid before Mid-Test.
See the Details Table of Basic Fee and Regular Class Tuition Fees for the Academic Year 2023/2024 for Tuition Fees for each Study Program
Reguler Diploma & Undergraduate Program Brochure
Decree of the Rector of IKPIA Perbanas, Number: 001/SK.P/XII/IKPIA/2016 Regarding Scholarship Provisions for Prospective New Students of IKPIA Perbanas Graduate School.
Providing scholarships for prospective new students of IKPIA Perbanas Postgraduate School in the form of a 25% (twenty-five percent) tuition fee discount from the total tuition package applicable at IKPIA Perbanas Graduate School for a duration of 2 years (4 semesters), given with the following criteria:
- Alumni of IKPIA Perbanas;
- Permanent employees of IKPIA Perbanas or employees with a contract status with IKPIA Perbanas, proven by a certificate issued by the Human Capital and Legal Services Bureau;
- Children of permanent employees of IKPIA Perbanas;
- Permanent employees of member banks of Perbanas.*;
- Teachers of general high schools or equivalent.*
Best Graduate Alumni.
*Include a photocopy of the ID Card and a Certificate from the superior/agency/company concerned.