Perbanas Institute provides scholarship for its best students to study in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) for one semester (September-December 2015).
The Qualifications and Requirements are:
- Active students of Perbanas Institute (semester 4-6), proved by a copy of Students ID Card,
- GPA ≥ 3.30, proved by a copy of Score Transcript from semester 1 until the last semester or provisional academic score transcript,
- TOEFL ITP score ≥ 550, proved by TOEFL certificate,
- A copy of valid Passport,
- 3 pieces of photographs size of 4×6,
- a notification letter of health from hospital,
- Fill in the form of Students Exchange Programme and
- All of the documents are kept in a red color folder and submitted to the secretariat of Perbanas International Office, Unit VI building, 6th floor of no later than 28th April 2015 at 03.00 a.m.
- for students who have not joined the TOEFL test may have the test soon and the schedule may be accessed in https://twitter.com/iiefjakarta.
- the form of the students exchange program may be downloaded in http://www.iium.edu.my/sites/default/kcdi/iceo/attach_files/application%20form%20inbound.pdf or may be taken from the secretariat of Perbanas International Office unit VI building 6th floor.
For further details, please contact the secretariat of International Office, Unit VI building, 6th floor.