An Opportunity to Shape Your Future
Young ABFI Institute Graduates! We challenge you to step up to your best potential and join us. With RBS, doors of opportunity are wide open. We seek young enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individuals to be part of our sales team and share the same vision of growing together.
ABN AMRO has been established in Indonesia for over 180 years. We offer a comprehensive range of products ranging from structured products, unit trusts, insurance, equities and foreign exchange to other alternative investments. With substantial resources and experienced investment managers, ABN AMRO is committed to grow and manage clients assets prudently.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT (WMC) plays an essential role in business growth in ABN AMRO. A Wealth Management Consultant is to work closely with Team Leader in daily briefings and trainings to devise sales plan, focusing mainly in expanding our business through aggressive client acquisition and retention.
- Understanding basic banking operations and investment products
- Keeping updated with the general market and economic movements
- Initiating client contact through phone and appointments
- Identifying clients needs and managing their portfolio
- Building a network of clients and maintaining relationship with them
The ideal candidate would be a passionate hard-working individual who meets the following requirements:
- Male or female within 21 – 26 years old
- S1 degree of any major (nearly graduating students who are preparing their final paper are also eligible to apply)
- GPA min 2.75
- Pleasant appearance and personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English is a plus
- Able to work effectively both as an individual or in a team
- Willingness to learn
- Great ambition for success
Opportunity for growth and career advancement is widely available in our institution, and we are looking for capable individuals to fill up the positions. We also offer a very attractive incentive scheme which will ensure that your effort is rightly rewarded.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to the email address below, according to the office location you wish to be placed. Please send your application to one office location only :
(Alumni Service Unit, Unit V 1st Floor), no later than Nov 7th, 2008.
Test/Selection: Nov 11th, 2008, at Auditorium ABFII Perbanas (8.00am onwards)